Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 1 - Maks Danilin

Hello Everyone, my name is Maks Danilin and I am a Sophomore here at Albertus.  I am majoring in Management with a concentration in International Business.  I enjoy photography and always have  some camera looking to capture that perfect moment.  I have always wanted to upgrade my digital camera and I recently bought a DSLR camera with all the bells and whistles, unfortunately I know how to use 1% of the functions.  I am looking forward to this class and hoping to get some great inspiration for pictures out of it.  I have the free Photoshop trial and just download Picaso3 so hopefully I will get more familiar with both.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Maks... I love the picture. You dog is in love and the space is interesting and ambiguous. Nice lighting too. Your sitting in the chair and the mirror on a similar chair and your excited pup make this lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete