Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pictures taken in the style of Keith Carter on a wonderful getaway

I did a lot of shooting all over the place while I was on a short getaway. I captured many beautiful subjects and moments. I do feel as though I am getting much more comfortable with the lighting and the editing of black and white photos.






I am very excited about all these new pictures as I really put a lot of time and effort into trying to find beautiful landscapes and buildings. My favorite of this post is the second to last. This was a very swampy area on a hiking trail that just spoke to me. I loved the reflection of the water with the trees protruding out. I also have a love for the boat photo. To me, it feels vintage. 

1 comment:

  1. Getting away to a new place is a surefire way to get excited by shooting new things. Where did you go?

    I like the reflections in the swamp reflections. The sweep of the land against the water is a good composition. The foreground leads the viewer right into the picture.

    ReplyDelete