Monday, June 16, 2014

The journey to a perfect photo

I really tried to focus on the lighting of my photos. I tried to be aware of the focus in the picture and what the lighting made the photo look like. I wanted to be sure not to let any of the photos look blown out. Also, I looked for things that represented life to take pictures of. That was a reoccurring theme of Keith Carter. The last photo is of a butterfly who at my mother in laws funeral flew right over into a tree and stayed for a while. 








1 comment:

  1. Great Tanya keep them coming...it's good to pay attention to how contrasty the light is and how it comes out once the editing is done. One thing I noticed is that your pictures are quite small... when you click on a picture. It doesn't open very large. Do check on that in your image editing program... If it's small there, then perhaps your camera is set to take very small images. It's easy to make a switch in the menu to a larger size image. That way, you will have much more detail to look at, which is so important in shots like this. Another benefit is that you can make filling prints or publish pictures in a book format.

    Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete