Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sarina's work, different edit

Here are two that I liked for this assignment that could use a different interpretation.. In both cases, I raised the contrast, added a bit of vignette and developed a stronger focal point.  Think of being a lighting director in a theatrical performance, leading the audience by how you light the scene...



I took out the excess yellow with Image>adjustments>color balance and added blue, the opposite of yellow.  And darkened it up a bit... I also pulled an oval with the marquee tool, then feathered it, inversed the selection and then darkened the edges with Image>adjustment>darkness, brightness.



For this one I raised the contrast and emphasized the line of the curb as the focal point.

When you click on a picture, they open up larger and fill the screen.

Good start!

2 comments:

  1. I understand now, I took some of a safety cone with McDonalds in the backround and some of my shadow and other shadows against the building wall, should I look at those?

    ReplyDelete