Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week 1 Assignment - Self Portrait/Biography

Hi everyone. My name is Sherard Savage and I am Senior at AMC majoring in Computer Information Systems. I have already walked and am taking my last two classes this summer. I am most excited about this one because I am really interested in making some great pictures via photography to put around my house. I am looking forward to seeing the creativity of everyone and the challenges this course will offer.
I will be using Photoshop CS6 and dabbling with Picaso3


 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Sherard! Glad you have Photoshop... I didn't want to require it as it is expensive... That's why I mentioned Picasa....

    Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have it through my job so it is of no cost to me. I am looking forward to working with both though.

      Delete
  2. I walked this May as well, this is my last class ever! Looking forward to seeing your photos as well!

    ReplyDelete